Tuesday, January 03, 2006

More random shit

Looking for a job sucks.

I'm really bad at proof reading my own shit. But pretty good at bullshitting about myself. So hopefully I will be employed and Thomas won't have to kill me for rent money.

*************

The Knicks one a HUUUUUGE game. It was great, I have some hope for this team. Nate Robinson threw some nice passes driving to the basket, David Lee is a rebound machine, Eddy Curry pulled some nice offensive rebounds (but had some trouble finishing once he had them) and Starbury hit some big shots in the last overtime period. Jamal Crawford seems to get flustered if he has to take the last shot, but he looked good too. I just watched the overtimes but closing out a game like this and not blowing it was huge, a great learning experience, especially for the rookies. Might the Knicks actually have a future? Until we trade them all for Ron Artest or Ricky Davis and/or a bag of magic beans and/or Scott Layden.

I was watching classic ESPN and a Knicks/Magic game from Shaq's rookie year and it made me so sad watching the mid 90s Knicks. I know everyone outside NY hated them but we loved them. It was a great era.




No comments: