Saturday, January 07, 2006

Today's wow can you believe this?

Just got my new video ipod and I love though I haven’t downloaded any video yet. I didn’t think I would but having a big phat gorgeous color screen is really tempting. Damn those marketing geniuses at Apple.

One thing I’m getting into is podcasting which is great because I never listen to the radio but would like to keep up with some shows and stations that I haven’t listened to since I had hours in a studio to kill. I found the Democracy Now! Podcast on itunes which is awesome, I haven’t listend to the show in years maybe 4-5 so its great to have it on my commute. Friday’s Democracy Now opened with coverage of Ariel Sharon’s massive stroke and some commentary from Pat Robertson:

Ariel Sharon, who is again a very likeable person, a delightful person to be with, I’ve prayed with him personally. But here he’s at the point of death. He was dividing God’s Land. I would say woe unto any Prime Minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the E.U., the United Nations, or the United States of America. God says, “this land belongs to me, you better leave it alone.”


-Pat Robertson

Right after that Amy Goodman (with a straight face I presume, God bless her) then says:

The Guardian of London reported Wednesday that Robertson is heading a consortium in talks with the Israeli government over building a sprawling a biblical theme park by the Sea of Galilee.


On the real, you CANNOT make this shit up. Don’t mess with God’s land. Unless its a Christ-centered theme park.

No comments: